Cowslip's Belle Vacation Rentals include six furnished units in the Siskiyou-Hargadine Historic District, just three blocks from dining and entertainment of Ashland's downtown plaza! The Turner House was built in 1913 by carpenters Borrow and Leonard and 'likely designed by architects Bowen and Smith, known for Ashland's best articulated bungalow designs' per National Register of Historic Places. Currently configured as two units with four exterior entrances, Turner House features a broad covered front porch with stately posts and exposed beams, original woodwork, period fixtures and hardware, beautiful leaded glass cabinetry, formal living and dining areas, two fireplaces, full gourmet kitchen, along with a separate kitchenette. The back Carriage House has four units ranging from ~270 to 600 SqFt; two suites with full kitchens and gas fireplaces. Multiple decks overlook a tranquil garden with mature trees, plantings, grass lawn, and koi pond. Inquire for details and documentation!